Save Time & Money – Five (seriously) Easy Steps.
I’m going to make this short and sweet – cause it’s really just that easy. Couponers, you may not do this – but it might at least help you comparison shop and allow you to have your sale items and stuff that just doesn’t have coupons delivered – so, less shopping. More play time. Who doesn’t love that?
I used to coupon – I admire those that do – sometimes I still clip a few…but I found myself spending way too much time clipping and printing and searching and cutting and organizing. Because I couldn’t do it halfway. It was all or none. Those that can manage it better than I, keep rolling – you’re a rock star.
Here’s how you are going to do it:
- First thing you need to do is sign up. You’ll get a credit for $10 when you use the link. (You’re welcome.)
- Second, create your shopping cart in the app.
- Third, shop another store FROM your shopping cart. Compare prices as you go. If it’s cheaper, get it and remove from your cart. (Pick the store that saves you the most money, or visit 2-3 – I picked 1 because the point here is to save money AND time)
- Fourth, on your way to check out at your last stop, submit your order and have the rest of your groceries delivered.
- Go home – unload your car, and any minute your Shopper will arrive with the rest of your groceries.
It’s that easy, y’all. Seriously.
I found that many of the items that I normally would purchase elsewhere were actually cheaper at Publix, probably saved about $20 by ordering those products rather than purchasing them at the first store. Maybe next time I’ll give you a comparison price list?
So, ready to sign up? Hopefully, you have a service available in your area –
I use Shipt – on Demand Grocery Delivery Service. This is available in Nashville, Dallas, Tampa, and Birmingham. They are always expanding to new cities. Keep your eyes for a launch in your area and be sure to sign up when it gets there!
This is an unsolicited post written to share with you Shipt’s amazing service. I am receiving no compensation for writing this post. When you click the link above, you and I BOTH will receive a $10 gift from Shipt (see more details by clicking the link).